Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mothers Day

I am writing this on the night of 11 May 2008. Tomorrow is Mothers Day. I still remember my mother, though she is long gone. She passed away about 33 years ago. I never really knew my mother, though I knew that she loved me, and my brother. But I had never really returned that love, I did not know how. She was divorced from my father and remarried, and she suffered in that second marriage. In the end she died alone, and I did not even had the time to attend her burial. My other relatives buried (with thank from me and my brother) her even before I arrived back to the location of her death. If only I had 'really' knew my mother, if only I could say "I love you" to my mother. If only ......... its too late now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDx14VpRWSk&feature=related

No comments: