Tuesday, August 14, 2007

horror!

http://www.sun2surf.com/article.cfm?id=18950

When I looked at the newspapers this morning, I was in a state of horror. This was the mother of horror. I was speechless. How could this had happened, 20 people killed (out 0f 29) when a bus plunged into a ravine early in the morning............ how could it had happened? many questions came into my mind.......... How? How? How? and many of them are our youths. I have no answer .......... and I think many who read the news also have no answer. And looking at the story further, I felt pity ........... now not at those who died but at our Malaysian society in general. We talk about 50th Years of Merdeka (Independence) and yet this has to happen ......... bus drivers not suspended with so many traffic offences, unsure of the status of the condition (of maintenance) of the coach (bus).............. careless! unsure! .......... what else? And now they will start talking about going into the bus Company finding out what was wrong .......... talk talk talk ..... just plain talk ............ and soon everything will be forgotten and those with such 'criminal' record will still move around in our society untill another accident happens .......... then another uproar. When will we ever learn?

Many such coach accidents had happened before, and these have all been erased from our memory .................. forgotten ............. maybe such incidents are still fresh in the mind of those who lost their loved one. To others those were just statistics .............. "It will not happen to me".

No comments: